Monday, February 23, 2009

transatlanticism part 2




on february 19th, i was the happiest person alive.
i am not exagerrating at all.
i was sitting in the grass with my roommates, patten, and sarah listening to deathcab and it finally hit me that i was in WA. i can't even explain what feeling came over me, but all the tension was released and i was hit with the most pure feeling of happiness ever imaginable. it was, by far, the happiest i have ever been in my life.
right then and there, i decided to keep that feeling with me always.
i am here to enjoy australia, and that is exactly what i plan on doing.
transatlanticism is my favourite death cab for cutie song. they played it as their encore and, standing in the grass, i almost started crying. it is one of the most beautiful songs ever recorded and being able to listen to it live in australia was incredible.
until next time. xx

No comments:

 
Hit Counters