Tuesday, November 18, 2008

little bird, brush your gray wings on my head

first off, i got my computer back (pause for applause)

so I'm psyched. Finally a new keyboard with a new shift key!
and I can listen to my music without my computer freezing. choice music right now, the weepies.

I've been working out the kinks in scheduling the flights. I got in touch with my boss at Camp Jewell and told him I wanted to work there again, but he still hasn't gotten back to me about staff training.

I'm thinking of heading to Brisbane on the 6th and staying there until the 12th, maybe heading to Sydney for the 13-14th, and then heading back to the states on the 14th. It seems like a perfect plan--seeing my roommate and ant for a couple of days, maybe seeing a couple more people in Sydney, I don't know, it just seems like a good idea. It all depends on if I will travel during my spring break, which is from April 10th to the 13th. Not quite sure if I'll be staying on campus or not or what I will be doing then. Who knows?

I am excited though, once I get the flight schedule finalized I can finish all the paper work that has taken me about a month to file through, and I can turn that into the International Programs office.

Today, I'm going to hand in my withdrawal from housing form for Bridgewater because the deadline is coming up!

can't wait can't wait can't wait.

1 comment:

hannah. said...

dear alex, i just found this and love reading it bc i can hear you talking. its sweet sweet music to my ears basically. sorry for stalking you via internet. only bc i love you. okay i'm procrastinating studying for my FINAL in 2 hours. fuck.
cj & nn & cabin 4 love
TANGI!

 
Hit Counters