Tuesday, January 6, 2009

so

the one month departure date has come and passed. it's CRAZY.

i bought my luggage the other day, which is weird. i also bought a couple more bathing suits (or swimmies, as they call it down under).

My sister Elyse left for school yesterday. It's weird, I knew everyone would be leaving before me, but I didn't expect it to come this quickly. It feels like I just got home for some reason.

Since being home I've pretty much kept busy. I worked at Camp Jewell for the new year. I've been hanging out with friends and the boy, and i've been really enjoying myself.

The closer february first gets, the more excited I get. I'm also EXTREMELY nervous, to say the least, but I'm pretty sure that's normal. I mean, I am going as far across the world as possible, and I'm going alone, so nervous is a bit of an understatement.

I'll work through that, though.

1 comment:

Ryan DiPetta said...

If it helps at all I would be PETRIFIED to go that far... even though I know it would be totally awesome and everything. I'm sure it'll rock wicked hard.

 
Hit Counters